Inked: A Tale of Love is Pixmain's Adventure and Puzzle game with a release date in 2018.
Ports Required for Inked: A Tale of Love
The necessary ports for Inked: A Tale of Love are as follows:
Inked: A Tale of Love - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Inked: A Tale of Love - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Inked: A Tale of Love yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Inked: A Tale of Love - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Inked: A Tale of Love - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Inked: A Tale of Love - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Inked: A Tale of Love simply follow one of these links:
- Inked: A Tale of Love - Steam
- Inked: A Tale of Love - Playstation 4
- Inked: A Tale of Love - Switch
- Inked: A Tale of Love - Xbox One
When you play Inked: A Tale of Love you will experience the following styles of play.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
How to Port Forward Inked: A Tale of Love
When you are playing Inked: A Tale of Love you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.