Jagged Alliance: Rage! is a Turn-Based, Tactical, Action, Role-Playing, and Strategy game published by HandyGames released in 2018.
Which Ports Does Jagged Alliance: Rage! Require
The exact ports for Jagged Alliance: Rage! are as follows:
Jagged Alliance: Rage! - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Jagged Alliance: Rage! - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Jagged Alliance: Rage! yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Jagged Alliance: Rage! - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Jagged Alliance: Rage! - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Jagged Alliance: Rage! that will show you the incoming connection ports.
- Jagged Alliance: Rage! - Steam
- Jagged Alliance: Rage! - Playstation 4
- Jagged Alliance: Rage! - Xbox One
Jagged Alliance: Rage! offers the following styles of play.
- In most turn based games each player has a turn to play while the other can simply manage their options for when their turn comes around.
- Tactical games are a subgenre of strategy games that focus more on operational warfare, military style tactics, and troop placement. They focus more on logistics and production than on combat, and can at times feature complex battlefield tactics.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
Port Forward Jagged Alliance: Rage!
When you are playing Jagged Alliance: Rage! you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.