Forwarding Ports for Jenny LeClue: Detectivu on Your Router.
Jenny LeClue: Detectivu offers the following styles of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
Forward Ports for Jenny LeClue: Detectivu
When you are playing Jenny LeClue: Detectivu you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Jenny LeClue: Detectivu
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Jenny LeClue: Detectivu are as follows:
Jenny LeClue: Detectivu - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Jenny LeClue: Detectivu yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Jenny LeClue: Detectivu - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Jenny LeClue: Detectivu - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Jenny LeClue: Detectivu - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Jenny LeClue: Detectivu that will show you the necessary ports.
- Jenny LeClue: Detectivu - Playstation 4
- Jenny LeClue: Detectivu - Steam
- Jenny LeClue: Detectivu - Switch
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.