Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011 Ketteiban is PawaPuro Production's Sports game released in 2011.
Ports Required for Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011 Ketteiban
The incoming connection ports for Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011 Ketteiban are as follows:
Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011 Ketteiban - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
We have guides that are custom tailored for Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011 Ketteiban that will show you the incoming ports.
Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011 Ketteiban is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Forward Ports for Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011 Ketteiban
When you are playing Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011 Ketteiban you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.