Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011 is a Sports game published by PawaPuro Production released in 2011.
Ports To Forward for Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011 are as follows:
Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
We have guides that are custom tailored for Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011 that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Port Forward Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011
When you are playing Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.