Just Dance: Disney Party 2 is Ubisoft's Music game released in 2015.
Just Dance: Disney Party 2 is a music style video game. In a music style of video game the gameplay focuses on playing musical instruments. Some music games like Rockband use instruments and microphones, while others like Rocksmith teach you how to play your own instrument with a special adapter cable. Other music style games employ trivia, memory, or focus on the experience of listening to the music.
Port Forward Just Dance: Disney Party 2
When you are playing Just Dance: Disney Party 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Just Dance: Disney Party 2 Require
The exact ports for Just Dance: Disney Party 2 are as follows:
Just Dance: Disney Party 2 - Wii
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Just Dance: Disney Party 2 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Just Dance: Disney Party 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Just Dance: Disney Party 2 that will show you the network ports.
- Just Dance: Disney Party 2 - Wii
- Just Dance: Disney Party 2 - Xbox 360
- Just Dance: Disney Party 2 - Xbox One
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.