Ports To Forward for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix
The specific incoming ports for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix are as follows:
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix - Playstation 4
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix - Xbox One
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix - Switch
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- Most game compilations are repackaging of older arcade games bundled together. They are frequently composed of games from the same game publisher.
How to Port Forward Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix
When you are playing Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.