Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Open world style games are usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose. The player is usually allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In a hack-and-slash style of game you spend most of the time just killing wave after wave of creatures. They are strongly emphasize combat over anything else. Hack-and-slash style games are usually also considered action games.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Forward Ports for Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning
When you are playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning
The incoming connection ports for Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning are as follows:
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning simply follow one of these links:
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning - Steam
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning - Playstation 4
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning - Xbox One
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning - Switch
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.