How to Port Forward Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning has the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- In a hack-and-slash style of game you spend most of the time just killing wave after wave of creatures. They are strongly emphasize combat over anything else. Hack-and-slash style games are usually also considered action games.
Forward Ports for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
When you are playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning are as follows:
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning that will show you the incoming connection ports.
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Xbox 360
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Playstation 3
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Steam
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.