Kowloon Highschool Chronicle is an Adventure, Role-Playing, and Puzzle game published by Arc System Works, PQube released in 2020.
Ports To Forward for Kowloon Highschool Chronicle
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Kowloon Highschool Chronicle are as follows:
Kowloon Highschool Chronicle - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Kowloon Highschool Chronicle - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Kowloon Highschool Chronicle - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Kowloon Highschool Chronicle simply follow one of these links:
- Kowloon Highschool Chronicle - Steam
- Kowloon Highschool Chronicle - Playstation 4
- Kowloon Highschool Chronicle - Switch
Kowloon Highschool Chronicle has the following styles of play.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
How to Port Forward Kowloon Highschool Chronicle
When you are playing Kowloon Highschool Chronicle you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.