L.A. Noire is Rockstar Games's Action and Adventure game released in 2011.
L.A. Noire offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Port Forward L.A. Noire
When you are playing L.A. Noire you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for L.A. Noire
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for L.A. Noire are as follows:
L.A. Noire - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
L.A. Noire - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
L.A. Noire - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
L.A. Noire - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
L.A. Noire - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
L.A. Noire - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for L.A. Noire that will show you the network ports.
- L.A. Noire - Playstation 3
- L.A. Noire - Xbox 360
- L.A. Noire - PC
- L.A. Noire - Playstation 4
- L.A. Noire - Switch
- L.A. Noire - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.