Open Ports on Your Router for Left Alive
Since Left Alive is a shooter you can expect fast paced action that challenges your reflexes while playing it. Shooter style games are almost always a very fast action style game that is based on testing the players reaction time. Most of the time the player has their weapon held out on screen that is the primary means of targeting other players and enemies. Single player shooters usually have a short story mode based on finding ammo and guns, while multiplayer shooters might have some amount of player advancement over time. Halo and Call of Duty are popular shooters.
Port Forward Left Alive
When you are playing Left Alive you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Left Alive
The exact ports for Left Alive are as follows:
Left Alive - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Left Alive - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Left Alive simply follow one of these links:
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.