When you play LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
Port Forward LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
When you are playing LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham are as follows:
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - PC
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - Playstation 3
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - Playstation 4
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - Xbox 360
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - Xbox One
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.