LEGO DC Super-Villains offers the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Port Forward LEGO DC Super-Villains
When you are playing LEGO DC Super-Villains you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for LEGO DC Super-Villains
The required ports that need to be forwarded for LEGO DC Super-Villains are as follows:
LEGO DC Super-Villains - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
LEGO DC Super-Villains - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
LEGO DC Super-Villains - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
LEGO DC Super-Villains - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for LEGO DC Super-Villains that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
- LEGO DC Super-Villains - Playstation 4
- LEGO DC Super-Villains - Steam
- LEGO DC Super-Villains - Switch
- LEGO DC Super-Villains - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.