Opening Ports for LEGO Harry Potter Collection using Your Router
LEGO Harry Potter Collection has the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Most game compilations are repackaging of older arcade games bundled together. They are frequently composed of games from the same game publisher.
Port Forward LEGO Harry Potter Collection
When you are playing LEGO Harry Potter Collection you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for LEGO Harry Potter Collection
The required incoming ports for LEGO Harry Potter Collection are as follows:
LEGO Harry Potter Collection - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
LEGO Harry Potter Collection - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
LEGO Harry Potter Collection - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for LEGO Harry Potter Collection that will show you the specific ports.
- LEGO Harry Potter Collection - Playstation 4
- LEGO Harry Potter Collection - Switch
- LEGO Harry Potter Collection - Xbox One
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.