LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 has the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Forward Ports for LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
When you are playing LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Require
The network ports for LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 are as follows:
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 simply follow one of these links:
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - Playstation 3
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - Xbox 360
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - Steam
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.