LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
How to Port Forward LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
When you are playing LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
The network ports that need to be forwarded for LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy are as follows:
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy that will show you the incoming connection ports.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.