Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust is Funsta's Adventure game released in 2009.
Since Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust.
Forward Ports for Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust
When you are playing Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust Require
The incoming connection ports that need to be forwarded for Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust are as follows:
Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.