Ports To Forward for Lethal Honor: Order of the Apocalypse
The necessary ports for Lethal Honor: Order of the Apocalypse are as follows:
Lethal Honor: Order of the Apocalypse - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Lethal Honor: Order of the Apocalypse - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Lethal Honor: Order of the Apocalypse - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Lethal Honor: Order of the Apocalypse - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Lethal Honor: Order of the Apocalypse that will show you the incoming connection ports.
- Lethal Honor: Order of the Apocalypse - Steam
- Lethal Honor: Order of the Apocalypse - Playstation 4
- Lethal Honor: Order of the Apocalypse - Switch
- Lethal Honor: Order of the Apocalypse - Xbox One
Lethal Honor: Order of the Apocalypse has the following styles of play.
- In a hack-and-slash style of game you spend most of the time just killing wave after wave of creatures. They are strongly emphasize combat over anything else. Hack-and-slash style games are usually also considered action games.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Forward Ports for Lethal Honor: Order of the Apocalypse
When you are playing Lethal Honor: Order of the Apocalypse you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.