Ports Required for Life Is Strange: Before the Storm
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Life Is Strange: Before the Storm are as follows:
Life Is Strange: Before the Storm - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Life Is Strange: Before the Storm - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Life Is Strange: Before the Storm yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Life Is Strange: Before the Storm - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Life Is Strange: Before the Storm - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Life Is Strange: Before the Storm that will show you the incoming ports.
- Life Is Strange: Before the Storm - Steam
- Life Is Strange: Before the Storm - Playstation 4
- Life Is Strange: Before the Storm - Xbox One
Life Is Strange: Before the Storm has the following styles of play.
- Third person games have the game camera behind the players shoulder. You generally see the main characters back, shoulders, and head. Popular games that are in the 3rd person are Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, and Gears of War.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Port Forward Life Is Strange: Before the Storm
When you are playing Life Is Strange: Before the Storm you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.