Ports To Forward for Life Is Strange Remastered Collection
The specific ports for Life Is Strange Remastered Collection are as follows:
Life Is Strange Remastered Collection - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Life Is Strange Remastered Collection - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Life Is Strange Remastered Collection - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Life Is Strange Remastered Collection - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Life Is Strange Remastered Collection that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
- Life Is Strange Remastered Collection - Steam
- Life Is Strange Remastered Collection - Playstation 4
- Life Is Strange Remastered Collection - Switch
- Life Is Strange Remastered Collection - Xbox One
When you play Life Is Strange Remastered Collection you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Third person games have the game camera behind the players shoulder. You generally see the main characters back, shoulders, and head. Popular games that are in the 3rd person are Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, and Gears of War.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Most game compilations are repackaging of older arcade games bundled together. They are frequently composed of games from the same game publisher.
Port Forward Life Is Strange Remastered Collection
When you are playing Life Is Strange Remastered Collection you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.