Ports Required for Light Fairytale Episode 1
The ports that need to be forwarded for Light Fairytale Episode 1 are as follows:
Light Fairytale Episode 1 - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Light Fairytale Episode 1 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Light Fairytale Episode 1 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Light Fairytale Episode 1 simply follow one of these links:
- Light Fairytale Episode 1 - Steam
- Light Fairytale Episode 1 - Xbox One
- Light Fairytale Episode 1 - Playstation 4
Light Fairytale Episode 1 has the following genres of gameplay.
- In most turn based games each player has a turn to play while the other can simply manage their options for when their turn comes around.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Forward Ports for Light Fairytale Episode 1
When you are playing Light Fairytale Episode 1 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.