How To Open Ports in Your Router for Little Town Hero
Little Town Hero includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- In most turn based games each player has a turn to play while the other can simply manage their options for when their turn comes around.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
How to Port Forward Little Town Hero
When you are playing Little Town Hero you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Little Town Hero
The ports for Little Town Hero are as follows:
Little Town Hero - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Little Town Hero - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Little Town Hero - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Little Town Hero - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Little Town Hero that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Little Town Hero - Playstation 4
- Little Town Hero - Switch
- Little Town Hero - Steam
- Little Town Hero - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.