How to Port Forward in Your Router for Little Witch Academia: VR Broom Racing
When you play Little Witch Academia: VR Broom Racing you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Driving/racing games put you in the cockpit of a vehicle. The view can be either from inside the cockpit or from a chase camera. Examples include Mario Kart, Dirt, and Forza.
- Flight games are usually from the cockpit or from a chase camera but can also be ground based such as RC simulation games. They are not necessarily flight simulators but are more often limited in functionality in order to be more approachable to a broader range of gamers. Wing Commander and TIE Fighter are popular flight games.
- Most VR games use a VR headset and hand held input devices.
How to Port Forward Little Witch Academia: VR Broom Racing
When you are playing Little Witch Academia: VR Broom Racing you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Little Witch Academia: VR Broom Racing Require
The ports for Little Witch Academia: VR Broom Racing are as follows:
Little Witch Academia: VR Broom Racing - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Little Witch Academia: VR Broom Racing yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Little Witch Academia: VR Broom Racing - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Little Witch Academia: VR Broom Racing - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Little Witch Academia: VR Broom Racing that will show you the connection ports.
- Little Witch Academia: VR Broom Racing - Playstation 4
- Little Witch Academia: VR Broom Racing - Steam
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.