Lock On Modern Air Combat Ubi.com is Ubisoft's Flight game released in 2003.
Lock On Modern Air Combat Ubi.com is a flight game. Flight games are similar to car driving games in that you are usually in the cockpit of a plane or helicopter. They can also be from the view of a chase camera. Some flight games are atmospheric and some are space based.
Port Forward Lock On Modern Air Combat Ubi.com
When you are playing Lock On Modern Air Combat Ubi.com you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Lock On Modern Air Combat Ubi.com
The necessary ports that need to be forwarded for Lock On Modern Air Combat Ubi.com are as follows:
Lock On Modern Air Combat Ubi.com - PC
- TCP: 80,6667,10308,40000-42000
We have guides that are custom tailored for Lock On Modern Air Combat Ubi.com that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.