How to Open a Port in Your Router for Lonely Mountains: Downhill
Lonely Mountains: Downhill has the following genres of gameplay.
- In driving/racing style games you are in control of a vehicle, either from its cockpit or from a chase camera. They are usually fast paced and reflex based. Some of them have story modes while others are more arcade style. Popular driving racing games include Forza, Dirt, and Mario Kart.
- In an open world style of game the player is allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment. This style of games is usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose.
- Sports games simulate a variety of sports including football, baseball, basketball, track and field, and combat sports. They tend to be very competitive. Some are realistically modeled after their real world counterparts while others are satirical with a stronger emphasis on entertainment. Many sports games feature players from the real world in them.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
Port Forward Lonely Mountains: Downhill
When you are playing Lonely Mountains: Downhill you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Lonely Mountains: Downhill Require
The specific ports for Lonely Mountains: Downhill are as follows:
Lonely Mountains: Downhill - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Lonely Mountains: Downhill - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Lonely Mountains: Downhill - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Lonely Mountains: Downhill yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Lonely Mountains: Downhill - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Lonely Mountains: Downhill - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Lonely Mountains: Downhill that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- Lonely Mountains: Downhill - Playstation 4
- Lonely Mountains: Downhill - Steam
- Lonely Mountains: Downhill - Switch
- Lonely Mountains: Downhill - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.