Forward Ports on Your Router for Lost Wing
When you play Lost Wing you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a real time strategy game multiple players are fighting for control of a battlefield, usually in a top down view. RTS games can also be in a 3rd person or isometric viewpoint. They tend to involve time and resource management as well as troop and building construction.
Port Forward Lost Wing
When you are playing Lost Wing you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Lost Wing Require
The connection ports for Lost Wing are as follows:
Lost Wing - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Lost Wing - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Lost Wing - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Lost Wing - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Lost Wing that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.