Ports Required for Lunistice
The ports for Lunistice are as follows:
Lunistice - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Lunistice - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Lunistice yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Lunistice - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Lunistice that will show you the ports.
Lunistice includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- The main concept behind an adventure game is that you are the main character and you follow the game through a story that unfolds as you play.
- In a platform style game the player jumps from one platform to another, and sometimes is required to do various acrobatic stunts. Many early games were platformers, such as Metroid and Donkey Kong.
Forward Ports for Lunistice
When you are playing Lunistice you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.