Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Forward Ports for Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa
When you are playing Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa
The exact ports for Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa are as follows:
Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa - Wii
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa simply follow one of these links:
- Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa - Xbox 360
- Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa - Playstation 3
- Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa - Wii
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.