Madden NFL 10 is EA Sports's Sports game released in 2009.
Madden NFL 10 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Port Forward Madden NFL 10
When you are playing Madden NFL 10 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Madden NFL 10
The necessary ports that need to be forwarded for Madden NFL 10 are as follows:
Madden NFL 10 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
Madden NFL 10 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223, 3478-3479, 3658
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Madden NFL 10 simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.