How to Port Forward in Your Router for Madden NFL 20
Madden NFL 20 offers the following styles of play.
- Sports games simulate a variety of sports including football, baseball, basketball, track and field, and combat sports. They tend to be very competitive. Some are realistically modeled after their real world counterparts while others are satirical with a stronger emphasis on entertainment. Many sports games feature players from the real world in them.
- American style football games usually allow you to control the players on the ground and the coaching staff. Typical game play involves picking teams, trading players, picking plays, and actually controlling the action on the ground. A very popular example is the Madden series of football games.
Port Forward Madden NFL 20
When you are playing Madden NFL 20 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Madden NFL 20
The necessary ports for Madden NFL 20 are as follows:
Madden NFL 20 - PC
- TCP: 3216,8080,8094,8097,10000-19999,42125-42126,42210
- UDP: 3126,10000-19999
Madden NFL 20 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 465,983,1935,3478-3480,5223,10070-10080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658,10070
Madden NFL 20 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Madden NFL 20 that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.