Madden NFL 25 is EA Sports's Sports game released in 2013.
Madden NFL 25 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Port Forward Madden NFL 25
When you are playing Madden NFL 25 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Madden NFL 25
The ports that need to be forwarded for Madden NFL 25 are as follows:
Madden NFL 25 - Xbox One
- TCP: 53, 80, 3074
- UDP: 53, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Madden NFL 25 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 80, 443, 465, 983, 1935, 3478-3480, 5223, 10070-10080
- UDP: 3478-3479, 3658, 10070
Madden NFL 25 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
Madden NFL 25 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223, 3478-3479, 3658
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Madden NFL 25 simply follow one of these links:
- Madden NFL 25 - Xbox One
- Madden NFL 25 - Playstation 4
- Madden NFL 25 - Xbox 360
- Madden NFL 25 - Playstation 3
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.