How to Port Forward Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers
When you play Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers you will experience the following styles of play.
- Card games are usually a top down view of a gaming table and can be either single or multiplayer. Examples include poker, Magic the Gathering, and solitaire.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
- Turn based games have each player take a dedicated turn. Players can frequently manage their inventory, cards, or characters while the other player is making their move.
Forward Ports for Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers
When you are playing Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers
The ports that need to be forwarded for Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers are as follows:
Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers that will show you the incoming ports.
- Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers - Steam
- Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers - Playstation 3
- Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers - Xbox 360
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.