How to Port Forward Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers
Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers is a Card Game game published by Wizards of the Coast released in 2013.
Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers is a card game. Most card games are played on a gaming table with a standard deck of 52 playing cards, but some games use alternate decks like Uno. Some card games render the players cards floating in the air over a virtual backdrop, and some even go so far as to render 3d graphics and animations. But all card games usually involve turn based strategy, betting, and points.
Forward Ports for Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers
When you are playing Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers are as follows:
Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers - PC
- TCP: 27014-27050
- UDP: 3478,4379-4380,27000-27031,27036
Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223,3478-3479,3658
Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers that will show you the specific incoming ports.
- Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers - PC
- Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers - Playstation 3
- Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers - Xbox 360
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.