Port Forwarding for Magic 2015 - Duels of the Planeswalkers
Magic 2015 - Duels of the Planeswalkers offers the following styles of play.
- Most card games are top down view of a gaming table, but they are sometimes a virtual hand held up in the air on screen. They are sometimes single and sometimes multiplayer. Typical card games include Magic the Gathering, poker, and solitaire.
- In most turn based games each player has a turn to play while the other can simply manage their options for when their turn comes around.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
Forward Ports for Magic 2015 - Duels of the Planeswalkers
When you are playing Magic 2015 - Duels of the Planeswalkers you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Magic 2015 - Duels of the Planeswalkers Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Magic 2015 - Duels of the Planeswalkers are as follows:
Magic 2015 - Duels of the Planeswalkers - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Magic 2015 - Duels of the Planeswalkers - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Magic 2015 - Duels of the Planeswalkers - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Magic 2015 - Duels of the Planeswalkers simply follow one of these links:
- Magic 2015 - Duels of the Planeswalkers - Steam
- Magic 2015 - Duels of the Planeswalkers - Xbox 360
- Magic 2015 - Duels of the Planeswalkers - Xbox One
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.