How To Open Ports in Your Router for Maitetsu: Pure Station
Maitetsu: Pure Station is an Adventure game published by Hikari Field, Circle Entertainment released in 2018.
Since Maitetsu: Pure Station is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing Maitetsu: Pure Station.
How to Port Forward Maitetsu: Pure Station
When you are playing Maitetsu: Pure Station you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Maitetsu: Pure Station
The connection ports for Maitetsu: Pure Station are as follows:
Maitetsu: Pure Station - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Maitetsu: Pure Station - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Maitetsu: Pure Station - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Maitetsu: Pure Station simply follow one of these links:
- Maitetsu: Pure Station - Playstation 4
- Maitetsu: Pure Station - Steam
- Maitetsu: Pure Station - Switch
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.