How to Open a Port in Your Router for Major League Baseball 2K10
Major League Baseball 2K10 is 2K Sports's Sports game with a release date in 2010.
Major League Baseball 2K10 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Port Forward Major League Baseball 2K10
When you are playing Major League Baseball 2K10 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Major League Baseball 2K10
The connection ports for Major League Baseball 2K10 are as follows:
Major League Baseball 2K10 - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Major League Baseball 2K10 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Major League Baseball 2K10 - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Major League Baseball 2K10 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Major League Baseball 2K10 that will show you the specific incoming ports.
- Major League Baseball 2K10 - PC
- Major League Baseball 2K10 - Playstation 3
- Major League Baseball 2K10 - Wii
- Major League Baseball 2K10 - Xbox 360
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.