Major League Baseball 2K11 is 2K Sports's Sports game with a release date in 2011.
Major League Baseball 2K11 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Forward Ports for Major League Baseball 2K11
When you are playing Major League Baseball 2K11 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Major League Baseball 2K11
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Major League Baseball 2K11 are as follows:
Major League Baseball 2K11 - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Major League Baseball 2K11 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Major League Baseball 2K11 - Wii
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Major League Baseball 2K11 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Major League Baseball 2K11 that will show you the ports.
- Major League Baseball 2K11 - PC
- Major League Baseball 2K11 - Playstation 3
- Major League Baseball 2K11 - Wii
- Major League Baseball 2K11 - Xbox 360
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.