Create a Port Forward for Marvel Puzzle Quest in your Router
Marvel Puzzle Quest offers the following styles of gameplay.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
Port Forward Marvel Puzzle Quest
When you are playing Marvel Puzzle Quest you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Marvel Puzzle Quest
The network ports for Marvel Puzzle Quest are as follows:
Marvel Puzzle Quest - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Marvel Puzzle Quest - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Marvel Puzzle Quest - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Marvel Puzzle Quest - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Marvel Puzzle Quest - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Marvel Puzzle Quest that will show you the incoming ports.
- Marvel Puzzle Quest - Steam
- Marvel Puzzle Quest - Playstation 3
- Marvel Puzzle Quest - Playstation 4
- Marvel Puzzle Quest - Xbox 360
- Marvel Puzzle Quest - Xbox One
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.