Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 is Activision's Action and Role-Playing game with a release date in 2009.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 offers the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
Port Forward Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
When you are playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
The necessary ports that need to be forwarded for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 are as follows:
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - Wii
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 simply follow one of these links:
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - Xbox 360
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - Playstation 3
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - Steam
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - Playstation 4
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - Wii
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - Xbox One
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.