How to Port Forward Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance has the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Forward Ports for Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
When you are playing Marvel: Ultimate Alliance you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
The specific incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Marvel: Ultimate Alliance are as follows:
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance - PC
- TCP: 1116-1130,28910
- UDP: 1116-1130,5165,27900-27901
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance simply follow one of these links:
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance - PC
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance - Xbox 360
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance - Playstation 3
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance - Wii
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.