How to Port Forward Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Marvel Ultimate Alliance includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
Port Forward Marvel Ultimate Alliance
When you are playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Marvel Ultimate Alliance
The exact ports for Marvel Ultimate Alliance are as follows:
Marvel Ultimate Alliance - PC
- TCP: 1116-1130,28910
- UDP: 1116-1130,5165,27900-27901
Marvel Ultimate Alliance - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Marvel Ultimate Alliance - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Marvel Ultimate Alliance - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Marvel Ultimate Alliance simply follow one of these links:
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance - PC
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance - Xbox 360
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance - Playstation 3
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance - Wii
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.