Forward Ports on Your Router for Mega Man Legacy Collection
Mega Man Legacy Collection has the following styles of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Most game compilations are repackaging of older arcade games bundled together. They are frequently composed of games from the same game publisher.
Port Forward Mega Man Legacy Collection
When you are playing Mega Man Legacy Collection you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Mega Man Legacy Collection
The incoming ports for Mega Man Legacy Collection are as follows:
Mega Man Legacy Collection - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Mega Man Legacy Collection - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Mega Man Legacy Collection - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Mega Man Legacy Collection - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Mega Man Legacy Collection that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- Mega Man Legacy Collection - Steam
- Mega Man Legacy Collection - Playstation 4
- Mega Man Legacy Collection - Switch
- Mega Man Legacy Collection - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.