Forwarding Ports for Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 on Your Router.
When you play Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 you will experience the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- A game compilation is a collection of smaller games usually from the same manufacturer. Lately game compilations have been composed of older arcade style games released in a single package.
How to Port Forward Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2
When you are playing Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 Require
The incoming ports for Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 are as follows:
Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 simply follow one of these links:
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 - Steam
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 - Playstation 4
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 - Switch
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.