How to Open a Port in Your Router for Mega Man X Legacy Collection
When you play Mega Man X Legacy Collection you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- A game compilation is a collection of smaller games usually from the same manufacturer. Lately game compilations have been composed of older arcade style games released in a single package.
How to Port Forward Mega Man X Legacy Collection
When you are playing Mega Man X Legacy Collection you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Mega Man X Legacy Collection Require
The incoming connection ports for Mega Man X Legacy Collection are as follows:
Mega Man X Legacy Collection - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Mega Man X Legacy Collection - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Mega Man X Legacy Collection - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Mega Man X Legacy Collection - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Mega Man X Legacy Collection simply follow one of these links:
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection - Steam
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection - Playstation 4
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection - Switch
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.