Create a Port Forward for Micro Machines: World Series in your Router
Micro Machines: World Series is Codemasters's Driving/Racing game released in 2017.
Micro Machines: World Series is a driving / racing style of game. Most driving / racing games are some sort of competition, and can be on land, sea, air, or outer space. In some racing games the is either 1st person in the cockpit or 3rd person such as a chase cam, while other games allow you to switch freely between the two views. Racing games are considered sports games.
Forward Ports for Micro Machines: World Series
When you are playing Micro Machines: World Series you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Micro Machines: World Series Require
The required incoming ports for Micro Machines: World Series are as follows:
Micro Machines: World Series - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Micro Machines: World Series - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Micro Machines: World Series - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Micro Machines: World Series simply follow one of these links:
- Micro Machines: World Series - PC
- Micro Machines: World Series - Playstation 4
- Micro Machines: World Series - Xbox One
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.