How To Open Ports in Your Router for Minute of Islands
Minute of Islands has the following styles of play.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Forward Ports for Minute of Islands
When you are playing Minute of Islands you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Minute of Islands Require
The specific incoming ports for Minute of Islands are as follows:
Minute of Islands - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Minute of Islands - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Minute of Islands yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Minute of Islands - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Minute of Islands - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Minute of Islands - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Minute of Islands that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
- Minute of Islands - Steam
- Minute of Islands - Playstation 4
- Minute of Islands - Switch
- Minute of Islands - Xbox One
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.