Monopoly Madness is a Trivia/Board Game game published by Ubisoft released in 2021.
Which Ports Does Monopoly Madness Require
The incoming ports for Monopoly Madness are as follows:
Monopoly Madness - PC
- TCP: 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000-14001, 14008, 14020-14024
Monopoly Madness - Steam
- TCP: 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000-14001, 14008, 14020-14024, 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Monopoly Madness - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Monopoly Madness - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Monopoly Madness - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Monopoly Madness simply follow one of these links:
- Monopoly Madness - PC
- Monopoly Madness - Steam
- Monopoly Madness - Playstation 4
- Monopoly Madness - Switch
- Monopoly Madness - Xbox One
Monopoly Madness is considered a trivia / board game. Trivia games are based on testing the players knowledge of trivia, many times within a time limit. Most are single player but there are many that are also multiplayer. Board games usually mimic their real world counterparts like chess, checkers, and Monopoly.
Forward Ports for Monopoly Madness
When you are playing Monopoly Madness you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.