Monster Jam: Steel Titans is THQ Nordic's Driving/Racing and Sports game released in 2019.
Monster Jam: Steel Titans includes the following styles of gameplay.
- In driving/racing style games you are in control of a vehicle, either from its cockpit or from a chase camera. They are usually fast paced and reflex based. Some of them have story modes while others are more arcade style. Popular driving racing games include Forza, Dirt, and Mario Kart.
- Sports games simulate a variety of sports including football, baseball, basketball, track and field, and combat sports. They tend to be very competitive. Some are realistically modeled after their real world counterparts while others are satirical with a stronger emphasis on entertainment. Many sports games feature players from the real world in them.
Port Forward Monster Jam: Steel Titans
When you are playing Monster Jam: Steel Titans you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Monster Jam: Steel Titans
The ports for Monster Jam: Steel Titans are as follows:
Monster Jam: Steel Titans - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Monster Jam: Steel Titans - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Monster Jam: Steel Titans - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Monster Jam: Steel Titans that will show you the ports.
- Monster Jam: Steel Titans - Playstation 4
- Monster Jam: Steel Titans - Steam
- Monster Jam: Steel Titans - Xbox One
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.