Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia is SouthPeak Games's Shoot-Em-Up game with a release date in 2007.
Shoot 'em up games like Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia are games where the player character engages in a lone assault, often in a spacecraft or aircraft, shooting large numbers of enemies while dodging their attacks. They are frequently top down but there also side scrolling styles out there. All shoot 'em up games require very fast reflexes.
Port Forward Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia
When you are playing Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia Require
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router that need to be forwarded for Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia are as follows:
Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia - PC
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia simply follow one of these links:
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.