MotoGP '08 is Capcom's Driving/Racing game released in 2008.
MotoGP '08 is a driving / racing style of game. Most driving / racing games are some sort of competition, and can be on land, sea, air, or outer space. In some racing games the is either 1st person in the cockpit or 3rd person such as a chase cam, while other games allow you to switch freely between the two views. Racing games are considered sports games.
Forward Ports for MotoGP '08
When you are playing MotoGP '08 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for MotoGP '08
The specific ports that need to be forwarded for MotoGP '08 are as follows:
MotoGP '08 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
MotoGP '08 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
MotoGP '08 - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
MotoGP '08 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for MotoGP '08 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and MotoGP '08 simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.