MVP Baseball 2005 is EA's Sports game released in 2005.
MVP Baseball 2005 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Forward Ports for MVP Baseball 2005
When you are playing MVP Baseball 2005 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for MVP Baseball 2005
The required ports that need to be forwarded for MVP Baseball 2005 are as follows:
MVP Baseball 2005 - PC
- TCP: 80, 13505, 30900-30999
- UDP: 10001
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and MVP Baseball 2005 simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.